CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes I feel like I'm drained.. Y do we quarrel so easily? I tot we promised each other? We had a vow? We swear that we'll stay by each other no matter, happiness, sorrow or health, till death do us part.. You say you'll change after marriage.. You'll sae everything wun be the same after 9 November 2008.. You say you'll listen to mi.. But wat happen now?
I dun lyk the part of u saying sorry after I got angry.. Y muz u wait for mi to get angry b4 u sae sorry?!?! I dun lyk the way you avoid the problem after I start crying.. You always sae, "Ok lahz.. Dun quarrel le lahz.. Sorry, it's my fault.." Dun make yaself sound so nice n everything..
Sometimes I juz wanna give up.. Juz die can le.. Lyk wat Jasmin once told mi "everything will b solved".. But I can't do that.. Hu'll look after Letitia? Hu'll look after Rocky n Cookie?
But wat m I to do? Rely on you? You can't even feed yourself.. It's not that I dun wanna support you on your's new job.. It's not that I wanna throw you wet blanket.. It's juz that u make mi not trust you anymore..
I wanna love you.. Lyk I always do..
I wanna enjoy my time with you.. Lyk we were before..
I wanna wait for you to come back from work.. Lyk Letitia always did..
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.. Lyk we've promised..
I wanna.............
Baby, I noe you're angry n sad that I'm not forgiving you.. wateva your parents are goin to say tonight, I dun really care.. They are, AGAIN, trying to help solve our prob.. But it'll only worsen it.. We need to solve the prob by ourselves.. The longer we drag, the worse our prob will become..
My mum's having off on Wednesday.. So tml I'll go home n cool down.. whether you'll wanna cool down anot is ya prob.. When will I come back depends solely on you!
GOOD NIGHT!!