CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

hApI V dAe 2 mySeLf.....

today is v day ..but hubby sick sick .. end up only went amk hub to buy Letitia's diapers n milk powder niaz .. TIS V DAY SUCKS.. + i so 有心to buy every1 something (every1 meaning, Kenn, Letitia,Kenn parents, prisc n my mum), 1st time in so many years tat i nv receive v day prez.. sob sob... so much for my first v day in my married life... *looks down n shakes head*

tml got dog show.. but i cant go!!! i dunno miss how many dog shows le.. so saded.. +rocky nv go dog show b4... n y can't i go ?! cuz everyone say Letitia still not old enough, n they scared she will kena scare by the dogs .. o pls!!! how 2 teach her 2 b friends wib doggies if they kip not letting the doggies near her.. juz f*** it!!

I'm now watching A Cinderella Story.. "Never let the fear from striking you out, just keep playing on" I should juz fight for wat i wan.. 我不因该向命运底头. u noe wat?! i should start planning for myself .. if i dun, hu will?!?! every1, i nid help.. i juz nid to come up with a great plan for mi to go back school n haf some1 2 look after Letitia.. I'm gonna call my TP de careperson n go Damai ask some of my ex teacher de opinion..

I dunno y m i always wearing this stupid mask all d time .. n letting the time bring mi along ... haiz .. y can't some1 understand how i feel ne??

Love,
yours truly .......